I A-M Learning and Development
I A-m Learning
If people are going to keep up with the pace of change at work, continue to handle challenge, solve problems, and be great at their jobs, they need support and development.
The skills that got them to where they are now, won’t necessarily get them to where they need to be.
- Does your team need support, development or a confidence boost?
- Do you have people development policies or processes that aren’t working?
- Are you concerned about how people will handle the future of their work?
- Have you not quite got the right mix of knowledge, skills and confidence in your teams?
- Are you going through change, maybe a new team or different working practises?
- Would you like to bring variety to your L&D offer?
- Would you like to introduce development or skills training in your business?
i a-m flexible
I have extensive experience throughout the learning cycle from identifying development needs, through design and delivering interventions, to evaluation.
I can either deliver pre designed workshops (managing time, coaching skills for people managers, managing people for the first time for example) which can be tweaked to suit, or I can design something bespoke. We can chat about what works best for you.
I can work with your existing learning and development team, or I can independently work on a project.
I A-m qualified
- BSc Business Studies with Human Resource Management
- Post graduate Personal and Business Coaching
- Belbin Team Roles accredited
- Total SDI relationship awareness facilitator
- Chartered Management Institute approved lecturer and internal verifier
- The Bird Table approved group coach
I A-m experienced
Some recent examples of work in organisations:
- Redeveloping an existing on-boarding programme for new starters
- Career coaching workshops
- Delivering on a Chartered Management Institute accredited Leadership programme
- Senior Leadership coaching
- Facilitating focus groups around the future strategy of a hospitality department
- Maternity Coaching
- Delivery of workshops open to participants across an organisation
- Using TotalSDI on a team building event
- Training new people managers on essential skills
She is a complete delight to work with due to her pragmatic outlook and positive attitude to life in general. There are no dramas with Anne-Marie, if there's an unexpected problem or issue she is more inclined to ask "how can we fix this" rather than spending energy on establishing who or what is to blame. She's a very positive force indeed.”
Client Testimonial, Head of Learning and Development